How to plan and write your essay
Description: Writing an essay is a regular task for the students. However, every time the students get an essay to write, they take off directly. They are unaware of the fact that the best way to write an essay is to plan it first and then write it. This article will help you plan your essay writing service and write it in the best ways.
You will definitely have to write a lot of essay throughout your academic career. Whatever be the purpose of writing your essay, you will not be able to display your talent unless you know how to write an essay. You should know that before you start with your essay, you should make a plan for the same. Most of the students find it difficult to make the plan and write the essay.
Plan Your Essay means what?
Plan your essay is essential so that you sort all your ideas and make your points flow logically. As assumed, planning an essay is not as difficult as you think. You can plan your essay in just ten steps.
- Carefully go through the essay topic/question
- Spend a little time to understand the topic and its subject area
- Write down what you feel about the topic including other elements such as the scope
- List down the keywords that you believe are important and should be included in the essay
- List down the phrases that you believe will add value to the essay
- Note down the main points from your research. These main points will go into your essay
- Go through all the available lecture notes, course material and build a detailed outline.
- Write down which resource will provide you what information
- Include the list of resources provided by the tutor and ensure that you do not complicate your outline.
- Finally, allocate the word count for each section that you will include in your essay.
In these points, we had talked about the outline. You must be wondering “what is this outline and how do we set it?”
Well, the outline of an essay contain three elements
The introduction is the opening paragraph and contains the background of the topic. In your plan, you will have to decide what will go in this paragraph. You should also decide your thesis statement in your plan.
The body section contains your arguments or ideas related to the topic. In your plan, you need to decide how many body paragraphs you will include in your essay and what will be included in each paragraph. While drafting the plan for your body, you should ensure that every paragraph has a unique idea. The idea should not be repeated in more than one paragraph. In addition, a single paragraph should not talk about more than one idea.
The conclusion is the final paragraph of your You do not have to plan much for the conclusion as it contains the summary of the entire essay.
The professional essay writing service in UK that provides essay help in UK follow a structured outline. They follow a five-paragraph structure, which includes one introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs and one conclusion paragraph. Experts at essay writing service considered it the best essay structure. Therefore, if you are looking for any cheap essay writing service, you will probably get a five-paragraph essay for your essay topic/question.
Plan Your Essay : essay writing service
While writing the essay, you should follow the plan and the structure you have created. As mentioned in the plan the introduction will have the background of the topic. Similarly, the conclusion will summarize the entire essay. However, while writing the body part you have to ensure that you include the following
- Topic Sentence: The topic sentence is the first sentence of the paragraph, which indicates what the entire paragraph is about to speak. It is generally the controlling idea of the entire essay.
- Supporting Sentences: These sentences follow the topic sentence and explain the point that you try to make.
- Evidence: You need some evidence to back up your supporting sentences. The evidence could be from a book, a journal article, website or any other resource. To make a big impact, try to include scholarly resources such as peer-reviewed journal article and published books.
- Analysis: Once you have made the evidence, you should ensure that you analyze it and demonstrate its relationship to your supporting sentences.
- Concluding Sentence: The conclusion sentence restates your point. Moreover, it acts as a transition to next paragraph so as that there is a smooth transition between the paragraphs. In addition, it helps you maintain the logical flow of the body.
Now that you know how to work on an essay, you should ensure that while working on your essay from the next time you make the plan first and then wrote your essay. However, if you find it difficult to work on your essay, you can get essay help in UK through any cheap essay writing service. Uniresearchers is one such essay writing service that provides essay writing service in UK for students of all subjects.